Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Term 2 Reflection


Reading
I have learnt to make a reading presentation in a good way because we always learn  about reading. Reading is good because you can get very good at reading.
I will finish off my reading and I want to show my work to the world.

Writing
I have a very good story for everyone to see. I want to be good at writing and write very good sentences. This term I need to keep doing my work because I need to get it  done. I need to make good sentences and put capital letters in the right places so my teacher can see whats going on with my writing.

Maths
I like to learn about my maths. Maths is good for you because you can get good and better at
maths.This term I need to get good at maths because I need to try and try to get better at my strategies.                             

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karmana,

What an awesome blog post! I like that you have really reflected on your learning. This will definitely help you improve!

Well done,

Miss Ouano: )

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.