Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Mangere Pools.


         Mangere Pools.

When I went to Mangere Pool it was my first time here at the pools. I was walking past the pool I saw the two slide one is long and one is short. So when I went in the pool it was cold and after going in the pool I went to the long slide and I was sitting on the board it was fast and I was thrilled.

The pool at the back of the slide it was a little bit deep so I jump in the pool and I can swim but the other pool was deep as and it was open so first I went on the slide and after the slide I went to the deep pool and I jump high and I did a big boom.

After that we went to the new changing room and it smell bad so I went to get change fast and went to line up ready to go back to school. We were eating our lunch and we had a drink and it was nice.

We had fun at mangere pools and we will be back next year and we had so much fun going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.