Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Testing Omaru Creek - Colour.


Testing Omaru Creek for - Colour.

I am going to find out:
What colour the water is.


I am going to test this by:
comparing different water samples and describing the colour.


Resources and equipment:
The culuery,The bridge,The sea,The tap and The glass of jays.


I predict that:
That Omaru Creek water is The one with the dam is Dark green.


I think this because: The tap water is nice and fresh. And it is healthy to.Tap water is clean to. And it doesn't has salt.


Results of my tests

Sea Water
Cloudy.
Tap water
Freah water.
Omaru Creek water by culvert
Brown bits.
Omaru Creek water by bridge
Light green.




My conclusion (what I found out): The sea water is clean but look at the water it look clean but I can see cloudy.




Why I think this is: A tap water is freah but when I look at it you can see through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.